VR Type Resolver (Singlsyn)
Reborn as a six lineups!
It is ultra-thin absolute type angle detector with a strong high reliability in high temperature, vibration and shock.
The Singlsyn has higher reliability and can be produced at lower cost as it does not have a coil on its rotor. Forming the rotor core into a special shape and changing the width of the gap between the rotor core and the stator core generates changes in the amplitude of the output voltage. The Singlsyn can be installed in a minimal amount of space due to the ultra-thin structure of the built-in model.
(Singlsyn is our trademark for VR type Resolver.)
- High temperature Resistance
- Wide Temperature Range －40 to ＋150℃
- Vibration Resistance / Shock Resistance
- Vibration : 196 m/sec2 (20G)
Shock : 980 m/sec2 (100G)
Humidity : 90 % RH over
- High velocity revolution
- Max Operating Speed：20,000 min-1 （TSY1050 ：10,000min-1）
- Low Cost
- By reducing the number of parts compared to Smartsyn, cost reduction has been achieved.
- Super-thin shape
- Singlsyn has achieved smallest mounting space because ofits extremely thin thickness as a built-in structure.
- Sensing Absolute Position and Velocity
- According to connection to a R/D converter,it is capable of converting analog output signals of Singlsyn to digital position (angle) signals. The position signals are transmitted as the absolute position within a range of electrical one cycle.
|Stator Outer Diameter||Φ59.5 mm||Φ80 mm||Φ101 mm||Φ106 mm||Φ132 mm||Φ167 mm|
|Rotor Inner Diameter||Φ9.52 mm||Φ25 mm||Φ45 mm||Φ45 mm||Φ60 mm||Φ100 mm|
|Resolver Pole||2X to 4X||2X to 5X||2X to 5X||2X to 5X||2X to 5X||2X to 6X|
◎ Please contact our sales divisions for inquiry.