Tamagawa Seiki Co., Ltd. and Tamagawa Trading Co., Ltd. (here after referred to as "our company") recognize the importance of personal information and in accordance with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information," we will appropriately manage and protect all personal information obtained and used for business purposes (hereinafter referred to as "personal information").
１．Compliance with relevant laws and guidelines
- Our Company complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related laws and regulations. In addition, we will strive to adapt our operations in accordance with the guidelines set by government agencies.
- We will establish internal rules concerning the management of personal information and handle personal information appropriately.
- To ensure the safe management of personal information, we will provide the necessary and appropriate education to employees who are handling the personal information regarding the contents of the laws, regulations, and guidelines described above. In addition, we will review our internal regulations and policies as necessary to ensure continuous improvement.
２．Acquisition and Use of personal information
- The company obtains personal information through legal and proper means.
- When obtaining personal information, we will specify the purpose of use as much as possible and disclose and clarify it together with the contact information. In addition, in the event that a request for disclosure of personal information or the purpose of the use is received from an individual after the acquisition of personal information, the Company will appropriately disclose such information in an electromagnetic record or another manner as requested by the individual, unless otherwise excluded by laws and regulations.
- The obtained personal information shall be used only for the purpose of achieving the stated purpose of use.
- We will strive to keep personal information as accurate and up-to-date as possible. We will also prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage.
- When it is no longer necessary to use personal information, we will promptly stop using the relevant personal information. In addition, in the event of suspension of use or decision not to suspend use upon receipt of a request for suspension of use, the Company shall promptly notify the relevant person of such decision.
- In the event that we change the personal information protection policy, such as the purpose of use of personal information and matters to be announced, we will announce it on this web page.
３．Shared Use of Personal information and provision to third parties
- Our company may share and use personal information with specific third parties.
- As a general rule, we will not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
① When prior consent is obtained from customers.
② Cases that fall under the exception of the “Act of the Protection of Personal Information.”
③ In the case of sharing with a specific third party.
④ When outsourcing work on the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- In the case of providing personal information to a third party in accordance with ① above, when stopping the provision of personal information to a third party or after receiving a request for the suspension of provision we will promptly notify the concerned person when decision is made.
４．Cookies used on our websites
５．Specific Personal Information
- When handling Specific Personal Information (Personal Information that includes Individual Numbers), the Company shall comply with the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures, the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and laws and regulations related thereto. In addition, we shall endeavor to conform to the guidelines established by administrative organs, etc.
- We will establish internal rules regarding the management of specific personal information and handle specific personal information appropriately.
- The Company will provide necessary and appropriate education to employees handling Specific Personal Information with regard to the contents of the various laws, regulations, guidelines, and internal regulations described above to ensure the safe management of Specific Personal Information. In addition, we will review our internal regulations and policies as necessary to ensure continuous improvement.
- If you have questions or requests regarding the handling of personal information in our possession, please contact our department or the person in charge.
［In case you don’t know the department or person in charge for Contact information ］
HR Department, Tamagawa Seiki Co., Ltd.
Address: 1879 Oyasumi, Iida-shi, Nagano 395-0068 Japan
- Public Announcement in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information
Updated on August, 2022