Tamagawa Seiki Responsible mineral procurement policy
In recent years, there has been concern that mineral resources mined in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and nine surrounding countries have become a source of funding for armed groups that are causing human rights violations and environmental destruction. In light of these circumstances, Tamagawa Seiki Procurement Division has adopted the following supply chain management policy as our "Responsible Mineral Procurement Policy" to promote our procurement activities.
We would like to ask our suppliers for their understanding and cooperation in this matter.
Subject of minerals
The following minerals (3TGs) are subject to our conflict mineral management.
Supply Chain Management Policy
- As a responsible procurement of minerals with respect to our products, their components and materials, we / Tamagawa Seiki strives to eliminate conflict minerals (conflict minerals that provide assistance to armed groups in DRC countries).
- If customer requests a CMRT (Conflict Minerals Reporting Template) to identify the presence or absence of conflict minerals in our products and their components and materials, we report accurate results based on compliance.
- We continues to pursue issues related to conflict minerals in our company and our supply chain.
- We share the information with our customers and suppliers and always cooperate and maintain a stance of resolving problems.
- We flows down this policy to our entire supply chain.