Tamagawa Under Ground Navigator
TUG-NAVI is a unit incorporating a small gyro and an accelerometer for measuring path curvatures of buried pipes.
TUG-NAVI is a device to measure a pathway of boreholes and underground pipes. It consists of a probe with a small gyro and an accelerometer with 3 axes respectively to move through an underground pipe, a measuring gauge to measure a cable length, and a computing section to calculate and record measured attitude/azimuth data and cable distance.
- Applicable to both a vertical hole and a lateral hole
- High resolution owing to data sampling of 50 times per second
- High measurement velocity (0.5m/s ∼ 1m/s)
- Possible to perform post analysis of forward/backward direction owing to storage of inertial data.
- Applicable up to φ35mm pipes owing to use of small sensors
|triple type||single type|
|Position accuracy||Horizontal hole||3/1000～2/1000||5/1000～3/1000||10/1000～5/1000|
|Sensor configuration||angular velocity meter||TRS 3Axes||MEMS1Axes
|Sensor part Outline||φ50×907mm||φ42.5×814mm||φ45×715mm||φ38×678mm|