Smartcoder is a R/D (Resolver to Digital) conversion IC, which converts resolver signals into digital absolute position angle signals.
It is usable in a wide range of applications, including vehicle/robot/machine tool related applications, in combination with brushless resolvers such as our Smartsyn and Singlsyn.
(1) Abnormality detection
Capable of detecting abnormal resolver signals, breaking of resolver signals, abnormal R/D
conversion and abnormally high temperature of a IC
(2) Built in self test
Conducts a self test on R/D conversion and abnormality detection
(1) Integrated with an excttation amplifier (Output current: 1 OmA rms/20mA rms)
(2) Integrated with an operation clock
(1) Requires no phase adjustment to excitation signals (Allowable range: Within土45゜）
(2) Variable setting of controlling bandwidth (fBW) (Selectable from 7 types of fixed values or
(3) Capable of digital conversion of linear hall IC signals and R/D parallel connections to resolvers
(4) Output redundancy (Triple redundancy-Parallel/Pulse/Serial output)
|Tracking rate||240,000min-1（ When fBW is fixed.)|
|Convers1on accuracy||±4 LSB|
|Max. angular acceleration||3,000,000 rad／sec2（When fBW is automatic adjustment.)|
|Settling time||1.5ms(When input step is 180゜，and fBW is automatic adjustment.)|
|Output form||12bit binary code Positive logic parallel+ A,B,Z + Serial 1/F|
|Power requirement||+5V±10% (45mA: When the excitation amplifier is set at 10mA rms.)|
|Excitation power supply||Integrated with a constant current control method excitation amplifier (10mArms / 20mArms)|
|Outline||48pin LQFP（7×7）、Pin to pin: 0.5mm|
Copyright ©Tamagawa seiki Co,.Ltd,.All Rights Reserved.